"Change Waits for No Leader"
Three questions every employee should be asking their leaders when implementing organisational change. Can your leadership team:
Articulate the change vision?
- Have they developed a compelling change vision?
- Does it include the provision of competent change resources?
- Does it inspire purpose and touch the emotions of employees?
Model the new way?
- Have the employees been involved in the change design?
- Do the leaders model the new skills and behaviours?
- Have they enhanced the employee change experience through engagement, collaboration?
Intervene to ensure sustainable change?
- Do the leaders intervene to reinforce change?
- Has the organisation linked change benefits with performance?
- Have they embedded the change as normal day-to-day operations so it delivers the intended return on investment?
“Change waits for no leader and the skills required for leading day-to-day operations are very different to change leadership”
Change Management Leadership: Effective and proactive leadership is essential for successful organisational change. This book outlines the three critical leadership responsibilities to implement change: Articulate the vision, Model the new way and Intervene to ensure sustainable change.
Peter consults, speaks, and writes on the Leadership of Change®.
For further reading please visit our websites:
Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, A, B, C, D, & E
Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK)
Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, A, B, C, D, & E